Annual Party, 20th November, 2015.
The event was just successfully held on Friday 20th November, 2015. Joined by a number of senior members of UCL staff from the Faculty of Laws, Senior Alumni Relations Manager - Alexandra and guests including members of the Hong Kong alumni club.
Venue: Hilton Beijing
Event Type: Cocktail Party
- Andrew Ng, Chairman, UCL Hong Kong Alumni Club
- Anna Donovan, Lecturer in Corporate Law, Faculty of Laws UCL
- Heather Hallett, Justice, The Right Honourable Lady, Vice President of the Criminal Division, Court of Appeal of England and Wales
- Jacqueline Kinghan, Barrister and Principal Teaching Fellow, Faculty of Laws UCL
- Justice Fok, Permanent Judge, the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal
- Shiva Riahi, Manager UCL Centre for Access to Justice
- Derek Tocher, Professor, UCL's Pro-Provost for East and South East Asia