Senior Alumni Provost Welcome Dinner, Beijing, 21st February 2014
A small group of alumni and friends gathered for a sit down dinner at the Four Seasons Hotel to welcome new UCL President and Provost, Professor Michael Arthur, to Beijing.
The highlight of the evening was a surprise 'mask-changing' dancer who certainly captured the spirit of the evening.
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel
Event Type: Sit down Dinner
- Andrew Key, Deputy British Ambassador to China
- Carma Elliot, Country Director, British Council, Beijing
- Daniel Foa
- Grace Lang, Director, RC UK Beijing
- Jazreel Goh, Regional Director, Education Marketing, British Council, Beijing
- Joanna Key, Director, FCO Urbanisation
- Liz Arthur(nee McCauhey), Consultant Paediatrician in Southampton, Hampshire and the Provost's wife
- Lori Houlihan, Director, UCL Development and Amumni Relations
- Michael Arthur, President and Provost, UCL
- Zhen-min Wang, Pofessor & Dean, Tsinghua University School of Law